IAF chopper crashes in Jammu, 8 injured
Jammu: Eight defence personnel, including
three crew members, were injured when an IAF helicopter
crashed soon after taking off from the airport here Tuesday
The Mi-26 chopper carrying defence personnel took off
from the technical airport at Satwari here and crashed within
minutes of take off at 0950 hrs, Defence Spokesperson Lt. Col
Viplov Nath said.
He said eight defence personnel, including crew
members, were injured and have been rushed to the Military
Hospital at Satwari.
The cause of the mishap is yet to be ascertained.
The airport has been closed for two hours for clearing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray