IAF chopper crashes in Ladakh
Srinagar: An Air Force helicopter on a routine
flight to Siachen Glacier on Monday crashed in Ladakh region of
Jammu and Kashmir, injuring both the pilots on board.
The Cheetah helicopter crashed at 11.00 am while on a flight
to the icy heights of Siachen, defence sources said.
The pilots were injured in the crash and immediately
evacuated to Leh for treatment, they said.
Though the condition of both the pilots, whose identity
was not disclosed, was reported to be stable, they have been
referred to Delhi for treatment, the sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living