IAF should keep abreast with changing technology: Air Marshal
Coimbatore: Air Marshal J Chandra, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Maintenance Command, has emphasised the need of the Indian Air Force to keep abreast with the changing technology scenario for better output in the future.
In an interaction with the personnel of No.5, Base Repair Depot, Air Force station Sulur near here, during his two-day visit from May 26, Chandra expressed satisfaction on the progress made on various fronts and took stock of maintenance works undertaken by the depot, an official release said here today.
He inaugurated a newly constructed Indigenisation Complex and Married Accommodation Complex for DSC (Defence Security Corps) personnel at the depot, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars