`;IAF should keep pace with changing technology`
Coimbatore: Air Marshal J Chandra, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Maintenance Command, has emphasised the need of the Indian Air Force to keep abreast with the changing technology scenario for better output in the future.
In an interaction with the personnel of No.5, Base Repair Depot, Air Force station Sulur near here, during his two-day visit from May 26, Chandra expressed satisfaction on the progress made on various fronts and took stock of maintenance works undertaken by the depot, an official release said here today.
He inaugurated a newly constructed Indigenisation Complex and Married Accommodation Complex for DSC (Defence Security Corps) personnel at the depot, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'