IAS officer transfer: CPI(M) demands probe
New Delhi: The CPI(M) on Tuesday demanded a probe into the transfer of a senior Haryana IAS officer who had ordered a probe into land deals, including that of Robert Vadra and realty major DLF.
CPI(M) Polit Bureau member Sitaram Yechury said the party wants a thorough probe into the allegations of corruption as well as the transfer of the officer.
Senior IAS officer Ashok Khemka was transferred in the wake of his decision to probe alleged undervaluation of properties dealt with by Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi.
"The Haryana government should answer the reason behind the transfer. A proper investigation must be held. Then only we will be able to know what is true and what is not," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scientists develop space boot to avert astronauts from tripping over
- Baby care during monsoon: Tips to get rid of prickly heat rash in babies!
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- England vs Pakistan: Trevor Bayliss keen on hiring Saqlain Mushtaq as bowling consultant
- WATCH: EPIC! Here's who won after The Great Khali and Kane traded brutal chair shots