IB issues terror alert ahead of Navratri
New Delhi: The intelligence Bureau (IB), Tuesday, issued an alert on the possibility of terror attack during the Navratri festival, scheduled to begin from tomorrow.
As per the alert, terrorist may plan a terror strike during the nine day festival which sees people converge in temples, Durga puja pandals.
Gujarat is high on the terror list as the state sees nine days of fun and frolic as thousands converge for dandiya raas. As pe reports, two HuJI militants have sneaked into the state and are planning a strike.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!