IB issues terror alert ahead of Navratri
New Delhi: The intelligence Bureau (IB), Tuesday, issued an alert on the possibility of terror attack during the Navratri festival, scheduled to begin from tomorrow.
As per the alert, terrorist may plan a terror strike during the nine day festival which sees people converge in temples, Durga puja pandals.
Gujarat is high on the terror list as the state sees nine days of fun and frolic as thousands converge for dandiya raas. As pe reports, two HuJI militants have sneaked into the state and are planning a strike.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love