IBPS notifies common written exam for clerical posts in PSBs
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Tuesday, notified that it will conduct a common written examination for recruitment of clerks in public sector banks, other than the State Bank Group, in December 2014.
As per a notification for CWE Clerks - IV, online application for the examination began on August 12, 2014 and would continue up to September 1.
Candidates can download call letter for examination after November 17.
The exam would take place in a phased manner during December 6-27, 2014.
More details could be obtained from the IBPS portal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men