ICAI declares CPT 2014 results
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on Wednesday released the results for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
Candidates can check results on http://www.caresults.nic.in/cpt/cpt_roll.asp.
Candidates can check the results by entering the six-digit roll number and pin number or registration number.
The CPT 2014, which took place on June 22, is held twice a year for admission to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in the Integrated Professional Competence Course, the entry level in becoming a Chartered Accountant.
CPT consists of four subjects - Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Set up under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs