ICAI declares CPT 2014 results
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on Wednesday released the results for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
Candidates can check results on http://www.caresults.nic.in/cpt/cpt_roll.asp.
Candidates can check the results by entering the six-digit roll number and pin number or registration number.
The CPT 2014, which took place on June 22, is held twice a year for admission to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in the Integrated Professional Competence Course, the entry level in becoming a Chartered Accountant.
CPT consists of four subjects - Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Set up under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report