ICSE/ ISC Results 2012 declared
New Delhi: ICSE (Class X) and ISC (Class XII) 2012 results have been declared by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
If you want to access your results through mobile service then please follow the below given steps:
In the Message box, enter your index number in the following way:
If your index number is T/4331/009 then type: ICSE T4331009
Now send the message to 56263 get your result.
The ICSE exams were held between February 27 and March 29, and the ISC exams were held between February 13 and April 3.
Zeenews.com wishes students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?