If Congress copies Narendra Modi`s ad without brains, they will be caught: BJP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The war of words between Congress and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) over the "copied" advertisement continued on Saturday with BJP`s MA Naqvi stating that one needs brains to copy without being caught.
Taking a dig at the Congress, Naqvi reportedly said that if Congress continues to copy "without applying brains," then they will be caught.
The comments from the BJP leader came after the controversy over the first advertisement of Congress for Lok Sabha elections erupted. BJP claimed that Congress had "copied" Narendra Modi`s advertisement that took place at party`s convention in 2011.
The advertisement had recently appeared in newspapers featuring Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi as part of the `Mein nahi, Hum` (Not I, we) campaign.
BJP has claimed that the phrase has been coined as part of the `Chintan Shivir` campaign in 2011.
However, Congress has denied the allegations and said that there is "no need for the party to copy anyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video