If not in Pakistan, where is Dawood: India to Malik
New Delhi: India on Tuesday demanded that
Pakistan disclose the whereabouts of Dawood Ibrahim,
dismissing its Interior Minister Rehman Malik`s contention
that he was not in their country.
Home Secretary Gopal K Pillai said the Pakistan
Interior Minister should disclose where Dawood was living if
he was not in Pakistan.
"If the minister is so sure that Dawood is not in
Pakistan, he should tell us where is he.... According to our
information, Dawood is in Pakistan," he told reporters here.
Pillai said the India`s most wanted terrorist, who
carried out the 1993 serial bombing in Mumbai, has houses in
Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
"We would welcome any more information (about
Dawood)," he said.
Earlier, Malik said in an interview that Dawood
Ibrahim was not in Pakistan.
"I think marrying a lady in Pakistan does not give a
certificate that Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan," Malik had
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!