If `tea vendor` Narendra Modi can run the country, I too can : Rakhi Sawant
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Bollywood item girl Rakhi Sawant, who is known to court controversy with her bizarre statements on Friday called Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal an “item boy”.
Rakhi said that as per her view Kejriwal is as an “item boy”. Rakhi said, if she ever had to do an item song with Kejriwal, she would like to dance on the popular Bollywood song “Babuji zara dheere chalo, bijli khadi yaha bijli khadi`, from the movie Dum.
Her comments came after Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray compared AAP to a item girl and said that Rakhi Sawant can govern better than Kejriwal.
Writing in party`s mouthpiece `Saamana` editorial, Thackeray labelled the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader as "item girl, madari, joker".
Also Read: AAP like an item girl: Uddhav Thackeray
Mentioning the insulting remarks against nurses by AAP leader Kumar Vishwas, Thackeray said his (Vishwas) recent jokes on women backfired and he was forced to apologise.
Commenting on Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Rakhi said if the Gujarat Chief Minister can run the country by selling tea, why can`t she do being an item girl.
She also thanked Uddhav for saying that she can govern better than the Delhi CM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray