IGNOU announces admissions for 2011 session
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced admissions for the January 2011 session, a university official said Wednesday.
Aspirants can apply for Master`s, Bachelor`s, Post-Graduate Diplomas, Diplomas, Post-Graduate Certificates and Certificate programmes.
"The students can obtain the common prospectus for Rs 100 at the IGNOU campus or can get it by post through a demand draft/cash order of Rs 150 in favour of IGNOU," said the varsity official.
The last date for submission of filled application forms is November 30. A late fee of Rs 200 will be imposed between December 1 and 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati
- Did OP Jaisha lie about official apathy in Rio? Here is her co-runner's version
- Can bear body odour, not bad breath: Ranveer Singh
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall