IGNOU introduces on-demand examination system
New Delhi: Students at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will now have the freedom to choose the date and venue of their term-end examination with the introduction of `On-Demand-Examinations`.
The examination system covers more than 12 courses and will be conducted once a week on Friday at the selected regional centres in Delhi, Chennai, Jammu, Hyderabad among others. Results will be declared within 60 days.
The registration form is to be submitted online along with the payment of examination fee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali