IGNOU introduces on-demand examination system
New Delhi: Students at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will now have the freedom to choose the date and venue of their term-end examination with the introduction of `On-Demand-Examinations`.
The examination system covers more than 12 courses and will be conducted once a week on Friday at the selected regional centres in Delhi, Chennai, Jammu, Hyderabad among others. Results will be declared within 60 days.
The registration form is to be submitted online along with the payment of examination fee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Wow! UP govt to set up theme park on K Asif's magnum opus ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ in Etawah
- India 'A' leads table with 11 points despite match with South Africa 'A' being abandoned due to rain
- Sakshi Malik's felicitation ceremony: Fans disappointed, as Netas hog limelight, wrestler doesn't get to speak
- All Audi India models to get petrol engines by Q1 2017
- India vs West Indies, 1st T20I Preview: Two countries enter new world of cricket in United States