IGNOU introduces on-demand examination system
New Delhi: Students at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will now have the freedom to choose the date and venue of their term-end examination with the introduction of `On-Demand-Examinations`.
The examination system covers more than 12 courses and will be conducted once a week on Friday at the selected regional centres in Delhi, Chennai, Jammu, Hyderabad among others. Results will be declared within 60 days.
The registration form is to be submitted online along with the payment of examination fee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves