IIM Indore student offered Rs 32 lakh per annum
Indore: A student of Indian Institute of
Management (IIM), Indore, has been offered a salary of Rs 32
lakh per annum, the highest ever for the institute here.
An investment bank has made this offer to a student
of 2009-11 batch, with a posting in India, institute sources
Last year, the highest offer was Rs 28 lakh per annum.
The average package offered to the `Post Graduate Diploma
in Management` (PGDM) students this time around was 27 per
cent higher than the last year, the sources said.
Over 100 employers from India and abroad participated
in the final placement round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!