IIM-Lucknow reduces 10% fee for PG prog
Lucknow: Indian Institute of Management- Lucknow on Friday reduced the fee for its postgraduate progammes by 10 per cent.
"IIM-Lucknow board has decided to reduce the fee for the postgraduate programme in management (PGP and PGP agri business management) by 10 per cent. From the current Rs 12 lakh, the fee has come down to Rs 10.8 lakh," IIM-L Director Devi Singh said.
IIM-Lucknow has not done any upward fee revision since 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video