IIM-Lucknow reduces 10% fee for PG prog
Lucknow: Indian Institute of Management- Lucknow on Friday reduced the fee for its postgraduate progammes by 10 per cent.
"IIM-Lucknow board has decided to reduce the fee for the postgraduate programme in management (PGP and PGP agri business management) by 10 per cent. From the current Rs 12 lakh, the fee has come down to Rs 10.8 lakh," IIM-L Director Devi Singh said.
IIM-Lucknow has not done any upward fee revision since 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'