IIM-Lucknow reduces 10% fee for PG prog
Lucknow: Indian Institute of Management- Lucknow on Friday reduced the fee for its postgraduate progammes by 10 per cent.
"IIM-Lucknow board has decided to reduce the fee for the postgraduate programme in management (PGP and PGP agri business management) by 10 per cent. From the current Rs 12 lakh, the fee has come down to Rs 10.8 lakh," IIM-L Director Devi Singh said.
IIM-Lucknow has not done any upward fee revision since 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical