IIM’s CAT to become computer based from this year
Ahmedabad: Common Admission Test(CAT) of
the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) will become
computer based tests (CBT) from this year onwards and will be
held in two sessions, IIM-A officials said.
"CAT of the IIMs is going to be a computer aided test
from this year onwards, and shall be conducted in two sessions
(morning and afternoon) each day, in a span of about ten
days," IIM-A official said.
According to IIM-A website, CAT will be held during
November 28, 2009 to December 7, 2009. A candidate
can choose the test date, session (morning/afternoon), and
venue across thirty centres (cities) all over India, subject
IIM`s till now have been conducting CAT in paper and
pencil format for the last 33 years.
According to IIM-A website, a prospective candidate
has to buy a scratch-voucher from the deisgnated bank
branches, and later register online for CAT 2009.
"Sale of vouchers and registration for CAT will start
from September 9 and end on October 1, 2009," IIM-A official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?