IIM’s CAT to become computer based from this year
Ahmedabad: Common Admission Test(CAT) of
the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) will become
computer based tests (CBT) from this year onwards and will be
held in two sessions, IIM-A officials said.
"CAT of the IIMs is going to be a computer aided test
from this year onwards, and shall be conducted in two sessions
(morning and afternoon) each day, in a span of about ten
days," IIM-A official said.
According to IIM-A website, CAT will be held during
November 28, 2009 to December 7, 2009. A candidate
can choose the test date, session (morning/afternoon), and
venue across thirty centres (cities) all over India, subject
IIM`s till now have been conducting CAT in paper and
pencil format for the last 33 years.
According to IIM-A website, a prospective candidate
has to buy a scratch-voucher from the deisgnated bank
branches, and later register online for CAT 2009.
"Sale of vouchers and registration for CAT will start
from September 9 and end on October 1, 2009," IIM-A official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people