IIM’s CAT to become computer based from this year
Ahmedabad: Common Admission Test(CAT) of
the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) will become
computer based tests (CBT) from this year onwards and will be
held in two sessions, IIM-A officials said.
"CAT of the IIMs is going to be a computer aided test
from this year onwards, and shall be conducted in two sessions
(morning and afternoon) each day, in a span of about ten
days," IIM-A official said.
According to IIM-A website, CAT will be held during
November 28, 2009 to December 7, 2009. A candidate
can choose the test date, session (morning/afternoon), and
venue across thirty centres (cities) all over India, subject
IIM`s till now have been conducting CAT in paper and
pencil format for the last 33 years.
According to IIM-A website, a prospective candidate
has to buy a scratch-voucher from the deisgnated bank
branches, and later register online for CAT 2009.
"Sale of vouchers and registration for CAT will start
from September 9 and end on October 1, 2009," IIM-A official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016