IIM’s CAT to become computer based from this year
Ahmedabad: Common Admission Test(CAT) of
the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) will become
computer based tests (CBT) from this year onwards and will be
held in two sessions, IIM-A officials said.
"CAT of the IIMs is going to be a computer aided test
from this year onwards, and shall be conducted in two sessions
(morning and afternoon) each day, in a span of about ten
days," IIM-A official said.
According to IIM-A website, CAT will be held during
November 28, 2009 to December 7, 2009. A candidate
can choose the test date, session (morning/afternoon), and
venue across thirty centres (cities) all over India, subject
IIM`s till now have been conducting CAT in paper and
pencil format for the last 33 years.
According to IIM-A website, a prospective candidate
has to buy a scratch-voucher from the deisgnated bank
branches, and later register online for CAT 2009.
"Sale of vouchers and registration for CAT will start
from September 9 and end on October 1, 2009," IIM-A official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Bodo outfits to restart statehood movement on August 30
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31