IIT-GN inks pact with Washington University in St Louis
Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Technology
Gandhinagar (IIT-GN) has inked a pact with the Washington
University in St Louis for research in the field of energy and
"The joint collaborative programme with the Washington
University in St Louis will help our Chemical and Mechanical
engineering undergraduate students to participate in summer
internship programme in May 2010," an official statement said.
Students selected from IIT-GN will work for 10 weeks
in laboratories there on topics like designing next generation
solar cells, technologies for carbon dioxide capture and
mitigation from coal combustors, aerosol science and
technology and water quality issues in energy systems, it
The students will get an opportunity to interact with
UG students of that university and work in a cohort research
This collaborative programme will also facilitate
collaborations on energy and environment between the faculty
of the two institutes, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video