IIT-GN inks pact with Washington University in St Louis
Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Technology
Gandhinagar (IIT-GN) has inked a pact with the Washington
University in St Louis for research in the field of energy and
"The joint collaborative programme with the Washington
University in St Louis will help our Chemical and Mechanical
engineering undergraduate students to participate in summer
internship programme in May 2010," an official statement said.
Students selected from IIT-GN will work for 10 weeks
in laboratories there on topics like designing next generation
solar cells, technologies for carbon dioxide capture and
mitigation from coal combustors, aerosol science and
technology and water quality issues in energy systems, it
The students will get an opportunity to interact with
UG students of that university and work in a cohort research
This collaborative programme will also facilitate
collaborations on energy and environment between the faculty
of the two institutes, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency