IIT-JEE: Preparatory list of disabled candidates made online
New Delhi: The results of disabled candidates who appeared for IIT-JEE and were placed under a preparatory list was made available in JEE website on Friday.
Preparatory list includes those candidates who did not score enough in the JEE to make it to the reserved seats and are given further relaxation on the grades so that they could be put through training and then admitted to IITs to fill the quota.
The list consists names of 124 candidates and they have been asked to register online before June 2 for medical examination to be conducted at various IITs, an IIT statement said.
For these candidates, online counselling for registering choice of course will be held from June 20 to July 2, it said.
This year, no SC and ST preparatory list has been prepared as the number of successful SC and ST candidates is more than the available in respective categories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users