IIT-JEE: Preparatory list of disabled candidates made online
New Delhi: The results of disabled candidates who appeared for IIT-JEE and were placed under a preparatory list was made available in JEE website on Friday.
Preparatory list includes those candidates who did not score enough in the JEE to make it to the reserved seats and are given further relaxation on the grades so that they could be put through training and then admitted to IITs to fill the quota.
The list consists names of 124 candidates and they have been asked to register online before June 2 for medical examination to be conducted at various IITs, an IIT statement said.
For these candidates, online counselling for registering choice of course will be held from June 20 to July 2, it said.
This year, no SC and ST preparatory list has been prepared as the number of successful SC and ST candidates is more than the available in respective categories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium