IIT JEE Result 2012 declared, Faridabad boy tops
New Delhi: IIT-JEE 2012 results were declared on Friday morning (May 18). Candidates can access the results of the Joint Entrance Exam Test (JEE), held on April 8, through the website www.jee.iitm.ac.in.
Other websites and interactive voice response system (IVRS) through which results can be accessed:
1. IIT Roorkee http://www.iitr.ac.in/jee IVRS - 01332 279806
2. IIT Madras http://jee.iitm.ac.in IVRS - 044 22578223
3. IIT Kharagpur http://www.iitkgp.ernet.in/jee IVRS- 03222 278241
4. IIT Kanpur http://www.iitk.ac.in/jee IVRS - 0512 2597236, 6797236
5. IIT Guwahati http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee IVRS - 0361 2692788
6. IIT Delhi http://jee.iitd.ac.in IVRS – 011 26581064 & 26582002
7. IIT Bombay http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in IVRS – 022 25767062
This year more than 5.6 lakh students had appeared for the IIT-JEE across 1,067 centres. Successful candidates, based on their ranking, will be eligible for admission to nearly 9,600 undergraduate seats in the 15 IITs.
Arpit Aggarwal from MVN School Faridabad has topped the prestigious exam this year. Bijoy Kocjhar from Chandigarh and Nishant Kaushik from Bhilai are 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Admission would be granted based on the All India Rank, category rank, and the choices submitted by candidates at the time of counselling.
Candidates who clear IIT-JEE 2012 will have to submit a physical fitness certificate before admission.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Good news for home buyers! Builders may have to pay 11% interest for delay in housing projects
- Case filed against PM Narendra Modi for insulting national flag
- Subramanian Swamy says he stands by PM Narendra Modi
- Fraudulous chit funds back to haunt Bengal in agricultural schemes avatar
- Now, Karnataka schools ordered to buy book highlighting Siddaramaiah govt's achievements