`IK Gujral extremely critical, doctors give up hope`
New Delhi: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who was admitted to a hospital on November 19, is extremely critical.
Naresh Gujral, the son of the former PM and a Rajya Sabha member from the Shiromani Akali Dal, said doctors have given up hope.
The 93-year-old Gujral was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital with a lung infection.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan