`IK Gujral extremely critical, doctors give up hope`
New Delhi: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who was admitted to a hospital on November 19, is extremely critical.
Naresh Gujral, the son of the former PM and a Rajya Sabha member from the Shiromani Akali Dal, said doctors have given up hope.
The 93-year-old Gujral was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital with a lung infection.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Three die in flash floods, house collapse in Jammu
- Una incident: Dalit writer Amrutlal Makwana returns award
- Wonder marathon boy Budhia Singh returns to Odisha, says he was on vacation
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving