`IK Gujral extremely critical, doctors give up hope`
New Delhi: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who was admitted to a hospital on November 19, is extremely critical.
Naresh Gujral, the son of the former PM and a Rajya Sabha member from the Shiromani Akali Dal, said doctors have given up hope.
The 93-year-old Gujral was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital with a lung infection.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- READ: How Telangana Deputy CM was trolled for his remark on PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Ranveer Singh keeps mum on 'Padmavati
- PM Modi, Finance Minister not on same page on Kashmir: Congress
- Five surprising health benefits of staying hydrated!