`IK Gujral extremely critical, doctors give up hope`
New Delhi: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who was admitted to a hospital on November 19, is extremely critical.
Naresh Gujral, the son of the former PM and a Rajya Sabha member from the Shiromani Akali Dal, said doctors have given up hope.
The 93-year-old Gujral was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital with a lung infection.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed