`IK Gujral extremely critical, doctors give up hope`
New Delhi: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who was admitted to a hospital on November 19, is extremely critical.
Naresh Gujral, the son of the former PM and a Rajya Sabha member from the Shiromani Akali Dal, said doctors have given up hope.
The 93-year-old Gujral was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital with a lung infection.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'