IK Gujral very critical, say doctors
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral is "very critical", doctors said Monday.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection on Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator.
"He is very critical, medicines are not showing much effect, good wishes can help him better," a senior medical consultant, who did not wish to be named, told reporteres.
Another senior consultant at the hospital termed Gujral`s condition "critical but stable".
"The condition of the former prime minister is critical but stable and changing minute by minute," admitted the consultant, also speaking on the condition of anonymity.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr. Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann defends posting video on Facebook, says has done nothing to risk Parliament security
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- `We are better than this,` Hillary Clinton tweets at Donald Trump
- Indian-American to raise $10 million for Donald Trump, hold mega rally
- No pressure despite Lewis Hamilton's surge, says Nico Rosberg