IK Gujral very critical, say doctors
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral is "very critical", doctors said Monday.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection on Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator.
"He is very critical, medicines are not showing much effect, good wishes can help him better," a senior medical consultant, who did not wish to be named, told reporteres.
Another senior consultant at the hospital termed Gujral`s condition "critical but stable".
"The condition of the former prime minister is critical but stable and changing minute by minute," admitted the consultant, also speaking on the condition of anonymity.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr. Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price