IK Gujral very critical, say doctors
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral is "very critical", doctors said Monday.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection on Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator.
"He is very critical, medicines are not showing much effect, good wishes can help him better," a senior medical consultant, who did not wish to be named, told reporteres.
Another senior consultant at the hospital termed Gujral`s condition "critical but stable".
"The condition of the former prime minister is critical but stable and changing minute by minute," admitted the consultant, also speaking on the condition of anonymity.
A team of nine senior consultants headed by Dr. Naresh Trehan is keeping a close watch on the patient, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly