I`ll go to Pak at an appropriate time: PM
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday said he would visit Pakistan at an "appropriate time".
"They have extended the invitation. I have accepted it. They are keen and I am waiting for an appropriate time," he told reporters after releasing UPA II`s report card to the people on the government`s completion of three years in office.
Asked about cabinet reshuffle, he said "you would come to know when it happens."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan