I`ll go to Pak at an appropriate time: PM
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday said he would visit Pakistan at an "appropriate time".
"They have extended the invitation. I have accepted it. They are keen and I am waiting for an appropriate time," he told reporters after releasing UPA II`s report card to the people on the government`s completion of three years in office.
Asked about cabinet reshuffle, he said "you would come to know when it happens."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror