`Ill` Kejriwal to skip Vidarbha rallies but attend Nagpur fund-raising
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal is unwell and has cancelled all his planned rallies in Maharashtra`s Vidarbha on Thursday.
But, as per reports, he will go ahead with the fund-raiser event at Nagpur this evening.
Each person seeking to attend the dinner with Kejriwal at a luxury hotel in the city will have to shell out Rs 10,000.
The party believes 150-200 people could attend the fund-raising dinner.
Party sources said the AAP chief could hold his rally scheduled in Nagpur tomorrow.
Kejriwal started his three-day Maharashtra tour yesterday with a ride on a local train that was marked by chaos and vandalism amid complaints of discomfort to commuters.
AAP workers were accused of vandalising station property after metal detectors were damaged during the chaos at the Churchgate station where Kejriwal rode by train from Andheri.
There was chaos at Churchgate station on Kejriwal`s arrival. The AAP leader earlier took an auto-rickshaw ride.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'