`Ill` Kejriwal to skip Vidarbha rallies but attend Nagpur fund-raising
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal is unwell and has cancelled all his planned rallies in Maharashtra`s Vidarbha on Thursday.
But, as per reports, he will go ahead with the fund-raiser event at Nagpur this evening.
Each person seeking to attend the dinner with Kejriwal at a luxury hotel in the city will have to shell out Rs 10,000.
The party believes 150-200 people could attend the fund-raising dinner.
Party sources said the AAP chief could hold his rally scheduled in Nagpur tomorrow.
Kejriwal started his three-day Maharashtra tour yesterday with a ride on a local train that was marked by chaos and vandalism amid complaints of discomfort to commuters.
AAP workers were accused of vandalising station property after metal detectors were damaged during the chaos at the Churchgate station where Kejriwal rode by train from Andheri.
There was chaos at Churchgate station on Kejriwal`s arrival. The AAP leader earlier took an auto-rickshaw ride.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video