I`m a better Hindu than Prabhat Jha: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress leader Digvijay Singh,
involved in a running spat with BJP over his comments on Hindu
terror, on Tuesday hit out at party`s Madhya Pradesh unit chief
Prabhat Jha, saying he was a much "better Hindu" and did not
need any certificate from him.
"I am a much better practising Hindu than Jha and I do
not need any certificate from him in this regard," the
Congress General Secretary told reporters at his residence.
Digvijay was reacting to Jha`s statement made over the
weekend criticising the Congress leader`s remarks on Hindu
"The manner in which Digvijay Singh is making
statements these days it appears that he has been given a
contract to liquidate the Congress," the BJP leader had said.
Criticising RSS, Digvijay alleged, "It is an
organisation which believes in running with the hare and
hunting with the hound."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?