I`m a dengue mosquito; will bite BJP, Congress: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: The war of words between Arvind Kejriwal and Congress party raged on Saturday with the activist-turned-politician, saying that he was a dengue mosquito and would bite the ruling party and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Kejriwal was responding to a statement made by External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, who at an interview said that the IAC activist`s attack was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
In his response, Kejriwal said, "I am a dengue mosquito. I will bite the Congress and BJP and then they will be in trouble."
Kejriwal on Friday claimed that a senior Congress leader has given him a list of Indians who have accounts in the Geneva branch of HSBC Bank where they have stacked black money routed out of India illegally through hawala.
A CD containing names of 700 individuals, who had account in the bank as of December 2006, was handed over to the government of India by France, Kejriwal said. He claimed that the 700 Indians have Rs 6,000 crore stashed away in Swiss bank accounts.
As per Kejriwal, Mukesh Ambani had Rs 100 crore, Reliance Industries - Rs 500 crore, Anil Ambani - Rs 100 crore, Kokilaben Ambani also had an account but the balance was zero as on December 2006, software company Motek in which Ambanis had shares - Rs 2,100 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!