I`m a dengue mosquito; will bite BJP, Congress: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: The war of words between Arvind Kejriwal and Congress party raged on Saturday with the activist-turned-politician, saying that he was a dengue mosquito and would bite the ruling party and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Kejriwal was responding to a statement made by External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, who at an interview said that the IAC activist`s attack was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
In his response, Kejriwal said, "I am a dengue mosquito. I will bite the Congress and BJP and then they will be in trouble."
Kejriwal on Friday claimed that a senior Congress leader has given him a list of Indians who have accounts in the Geneva branch of HSBC Bank where they have stacked black money routed out of India illegally through hawala.
A CD containing names of 700 individuals, who had account in the bank as of December 2006, was handed over to the government of India by France, Kejriwal said. He claimed that the 700 Indians have Rs 6,000 crore stashed away in Swiss bank accounts.
As per Kejriwal, Mukesh Ambani had Rs 100 crore, Reliance Industries - Rs 500 crore, Anil Ambani - Rs 100 crore, Kokilaben Ambani also had an account but the balance was zero as on December 2006, software company Motek in which Ambanis had shares - Rs 2,100 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation