IM operative arrested from Kolkata
Kolkata: West Bengal police, Monday, arrested Indian Mujahideen (IM) operative Haroon in connection with the recent Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people and left 131 injured.
The IM operative was arrested after specific inputs were given by Gujarat (Anti-Terrorism Squad) ATS regarding Haroon.
Meanwhile, Haroon is being questioned by the officials.
The three blasts that rocked central-to-south Mumbai on Wednesday evening -- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar and Opera House -- was the first terrorist attack in the financial hub of the country after 26/11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured