IM operative arrested from Kolkata
Kolkata: West Bengal police, Monday, arrested Indian Mujahideen (IM) operative Haroon in connection with the recent Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people and left 131 injured.
The IM operative was arrested after specific inputs were given by Gujarat (Anti-Terrorism Squad) ATS regarding Haroon.
Meanwhile, Haroon is being questioned by the officials.
The three blasts that rocked central-to-south Mumbai on Wednesday evening -- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar and Opera House -- was the first terrorist attack in the financial hub of the country after 26/11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city