IM operative arrested from Kolkata
Kolkata: West Bengal police, Monday, arrested Indian Mujahideen (IM) operative Haroon in connection with the recent Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people and left 131 injured.
The IM operative was arrested after specific inputs were given by Gujarat (Anti-Terrorism Squad) ATS regarding Haroon.
Meanwhile, Haroon is being questioned by the officials.
The three blasts that rocked central-to-south Mumbai on Wednesday evening -- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar and Opera House -- was the first terrorist attack in the financial hub of the country after 26/11.
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83