Important clues found in Bodh Gaya blasts: Shinde
Alwar: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has found some important clues in the Bodh Gaya blasts, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said here on Wednesday.
"I can say that investigation is being done seriously, and probing agency (NIA) has found some important clues in the right and positive direction," Shinde told reporters after laying the foundation stone for CRPF`s `Mahila` battalion base at Bahadurpur Patti-katla in the district.
It was not possible to divulge the clues as it could affect the ongoing probe, Shinde said.
Ten serial bomb blasts have rocked the Bodh Gaya on July 7, injuring two monks.
In the backdrop of a controversy brewing between the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) over the Ishrat Jahan encounter case, Shinde said, "the matter was being investigated and truth will prevail".
The 319-acre land will be used to create a base for the 213 `mahila` battalion of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and other training and infrastructure facilities.
A sum of Rs 450 cr would be spent on it.
Shinde said the base of women battalion of CRPF in the region would motivate more and more of them to join the force.
It was the former Prime Minister late Rajiv Gandhi who had set up the women battalion wing in the CRPF in 1986, and Rajivji had a dream of women empowerment, Shinde recalled.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, during the
function, said Rajasthan has always given war heroes to the country.
Union Sports and Youth Minister Jitendra Singh said there were lot of development possibilities in Alwar as it was falling under the NCR, close to Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!