Improved navigation in airports with ISRO help
Kolkata: Navigational facilities in Indian airports are being improved in collaboration with ISRO, Civil Aviation Secretary K N Srivastava said on Sunday.
"We are currently working to improve the navigational facilities in the airports of the country in collaboration with ISRO. The work has already started in several airports," Srivastava said at the inauguration of the new integrated terminal of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport here.
Minister of State for Civil Aviation K C Venugopal said there has been 15 per cent growth in air traffic segment in the last one year.
The new airport terminal in Kolkata will be operational from January 23, AAI officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra