Improved navigation in airports with ISRO help
Kolkata: Navigational facilities in Indian airports are being improved in collaboration with ISRO, Civil Aviation Secretary K N Srivastava said on Sunday.
"We are currently working to improve the navigational facilities in the airports of the country in collaboration with ISRO. The work has already started in several airports," Srivastava said at the inauguration of the new integrated terminal of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport here.
Minister of State for Civil Aviation K C Venugopal said there has been 15 per cent growth in air traffic segment in the last one year.
The new airport terminal in Kolkata will be operational from January 23, AAI officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery