Improved navigation in airports with ISRO help
Kolkata: Navigational facilities in Indian airports are being improved in collaboration with ISRO, Civil Aviation Secretary K N Srivastava said on Sunday.
"We are currently working to improve the navigational facilities in the airports of the country in collaboration with ISRO. The work has already started in several airports," Srivastava said at the inauguration of the new integrated terminal of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport here.
Minister of State for Civil Aviation K C Venugopal said there has been 15 per cent growth in air traffic segment in the last one year.
The new airport terminal in Kolkata will be operational from January 23, AAI officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad