Improved navigation in airports with ISRO help
Kolkata: Navigational facilities in Indian airports are being improved in collaboration with ISRO, Civil Aviation Secretary K N Srivastava said on Sunday.
"We are currently working to improve the navigational facilities in the airports of the country in collaboration with ISRO. The work has already started in several airports," Srivastava said at the inauguration of the new integrated terminal of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport here.
Minister of State for Civil Aviation K C Venugopal said there has been 15 per cent growth in air traffic segment in the last one year.
The new airport terminal in Kolkata will be operational from January 23, AAI officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016
- North Korea says any further nuclear test depends on US