IMU VC appeals cadets to be innovative
Thane: Indian Maritime University (IMU) Vice-Chancellor, K Ashok Vardhan Shetty has appealed to cadets to be innovative and creative if they want to succeed in their endeavours.
Addressing the passing out parade of the 8th Batch of the Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) of the Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy, (AEMA) at Karjat yesterday as chief guest, Shetty said, "If one has to the successful in life one has to be innovative and only those who are innovative and come out with original ideas can outshine others."
Captain Gautam Hiranandani, Group Managing Director, Marine Consultants & Engineers Pte. Ltd. Singapore was the guest of honour on the occasion where the students received their best performance awards.
Capt. Pawan Gupta, Principal of AEMA, Capt. KN Deboo, Director and Principal, Anglo Eastern Maritime Centre, Capt. Pradeep Chawla ? Director Training & QHSE of the Anglo Eastern Ship Management, Capt Jairaj Nakhwa, HOD Nautical, also spoke on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?