India a beehive for Congress; mother for us: Modi
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday hit out at the Congress-led UPA government for using CBI as a tool of intimidation, saying the BJP was not afraid of the central investigating agency.
Congress uses the CBI to harass BJP leaders and workers. But the BJP is not afraid of CBI.
“Your attempt to intimidate BJP workers won`t work,” Modi said.
Taking a dig at the Congress vice president, Modi said he was disappointed with Rahul Gandhi`s speech at the CII.
“For you (Congress) India may be a beehive, but for us India is our mother,” Modi said, referring to Rahul’s beehive remarks.
In his message to the voters, Modi said, “Don`t wait for the Congress to mend its ways, it will never happen.”
“There is a major difference between the BJP and the Congress. There is no match between the thinking of both the parties.”
The Gujarat CM further said: “There is a water problem in the country, and the ministers of this country are absolutely unaware.”
He added that “India is our mother and we cannot tolerate her pain.”
“BJP was born to change the fates of the crores of people in this country,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!