India and Sweden to sign MoU in the field of environment
New Delhi: India and Sweden will sign an
MoU providing for exchange of views and information and
collaborative ventures in the field of environment during the
visit of Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, who is
arriving here tomorrow.
Reinfeldt, who will be here to attend the 10th
India-EU Summit on November six (Sweden holds the EU`s
rotating presidency at present), will hold bilateral talks
with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"The MoU is ready and final and is likely to be signed
tomorrow," sources said.
Besides providing for exchange of information, the
pact will also provide for setting-up of a joint working group
to see the implementation.
Sources said Sweden has a marked expertise in the
field of environment and this pact will be useful for
On the interest shown by Sweden for Indian talent, the
sources said, that country is interested in getting more
skilled Indian workers and is also ready to impart and
upgrade, based on the requirement of a job, the skill among
the professionals here.
Sweden is also taking steps to have a expeditious visa
process to enable such professionals to travel, the sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?