`India can address its current political dispute`
Washington: US has expressed confidence over India`s ability to address its current political disputes through its own democratic system.
"We are confident that India is going to be able to address its current political disputes, its internal issues,
through its own democratic system," State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland told reporters at her daily news conference.
Notably, social activist Anna Hazare`s hunger strike for a strong Lokpal has triggered huge protests across India.
"We support peaceful protest. India has a strong, vibrant democracy, and that`s where we stand," Nuland said in response to a question.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman