India, China to hold 15th round of border talks
New Delhi: India and China will hold the 15th
round of border talks here later this month to find a solution
to their long-pending boundary dispute.
The talks would be held at the level of Special
Representatives who are tasked with finding a political
solution to the boundary problem.
China`s State Councillor Dai Bingguo, who is Beijing`s
special representative, will come to Delhi for talks with
Indian National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon.
The exact date for the talks is yet to be announced.
Sources said the dialogue at the level of Special
Representatives was a three-stage process which started in
2005 and drawing the framework for dialogue constituted the
In the third stage, both the sides will try to implement
the framework for which they would like to arrive at an
In a sense this is the tough part, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America