India, China to hold 15th round of border talks
New Delhi: India and China will hold the 15th
round of border talks here later this month to find a solution
to their long-pending boundary dispute.
The talks would be held at the level of Special
Representatives who are tasked with finding a political
solution to the boundary problem.
China`s State Councillor Dai Bingguo, who is Beijing`s
special representative, will come to Delhi for talks with
Indian National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon.
The exact date for the talks is yet to be announced.
Sources said the dialogue at the level of Special
Representatives was a three-stage process which started in
2005 and drawing the framework for dialogue constituted the
In the third stage, both the sides will try to implement
the framework for which they would like to arrive at an
In a sense this is the tough part, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you