India, China to hold 15th round of border talks
New Delhi: India and China will hold the 15th
round of border talks here later this month to find a solution
to their long-pending boundary dispute.
The talks would be held at the level of Special
Representatives who are tasked with finding a political
solution to the boundary problem.
China`s State Councillor Dai Bingguo, who is Beijing`s
special representative, will come to Delhi for talks with
Indian National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon.
The exact date for the talks is yet to be announced.
Sources said the dialogue at the level of Special
Representatives was a three-stage process which started in
2005 and drawing the framework for dialogue constituted the
In the third stage, both the sides will try to implement
the framework for which they would like to arrive at an
In a sense this is the tough part, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA