India, China to hold 15th round of border talks
New Delhi: India and China will hold the 15th
round of border talks here later this month to find a solution
to their long-pending boundary dispute.
The talks would be held at the level of Special
Representatives who are tasked with finding a political
solution to the boundary problem.
China`s State Councillor Dai Bingguo, who is Beijing`s
special representative, will come to Delhi for talks with
Indian National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon.
The exact date for the talks is yet to be announced.
Sources said the dialogue at the level of Special
Representatives was a three-stage process which started in
2005 and drawing the framework for dialogue constituted the
In the third stage, both the sides will try to implement
the framework for which they would like to arrive at an
In a sense this is the tough part, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Priyanka Chopra, Saroj Khan honoured at Fempowerment awards
- We should protect and preserve our unity, integrity: PM on GST
- Honda Activa contributes 38% of incremental industry sales in July
- Banks not fully understanding problems of SMEs: Commerce and Industry Minister
- West Indies vs India: 2nd T20I — As it happened...