India committed to promoting ties with China: PM
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
today said India was fully committed to further promoting
relations with China in an "all-round manner".
Singh said Sino-India "strategic and cooperative
partnership for peace and prosperity has developed over the
last four years and our shared vision for the 21st century is
also reflected in our wide-ranging cooperation and
coordination on pressing global and international issues".
"India is fully committed to further promoting our
relations in an all-round manner", he said in a message to
Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao on the occasion of China`s
"This is an important milestone in the life of China
and an occasion for celebrations of your great nation`s many
achievements in the last 60 years," Singh said.
Conveying his warm felicitations and friendly greetings
to the people and government on the founding of the People`s
Republic of China tomorrow, he said "as a friendly neighbour
and a developing nation, we in India share your sense of
happiness on this important occasion".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video