India committed to promoting ties with China: PM
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
today said India was fully committed to further promoting
relations with China in an "all-round manner".
Singh said Sino-India "strategic and cooperative
partnership for peace and prosperity has developed over the
last four years and our shared vision for the 21st century is
also reflected in our wide-ranging cooperation and
coordination on pressing global and international issues".
"India is fully committed to further promoting our
relations in an all-round manner", he said in a message to
Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao on the occasion of China`s
"This is an important milestone in the life of China
and an occasion for celebrations of your great nation`s many
achievements in the last 60 years," Singh said.
Conveying his warm felicitations and friendly greetings
to the people and government on the founding of the People`s
Republic of China tomorrow, he said "as a friendly neighbour
and a developing nation, we in India share your sense of
happiness on this important occasion".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?