India committed to promoting ties with China: PM
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
today said India was fully committed to further promoting
relations with China in an "all-round manner".
Singh said Sino-India "strategic and cooperative
partnership for peace and prosperity has developed over the
last four years and our shared vision for the 21st century is
also reflected in our wide-ranging cooperation and
coordination on pressing global and international issues".
"India is fully committed to further promoting our
relations in an all-round manner", he said in a message to
Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao on the occasion of China`s
"This is an important milestone in the life of China
and an occasion for celebrations of your great nation`s many
achievements in the last 60 years," Singh said.
Conveying his warm felicitations and friendly greetings
to the people and government on the founding of the People`s
Republic of China tomorrow, he said "as a friendly neighbour
and a developing nation, we in India share your sense of
happiness on this important occasion".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000