‘India committed to take Doha to successful conclusion’
Washington: New Delhi is fully committed to
take the Doha round of trade negotiations to a successful
conclusion, Indian Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma
"We have a firm commitment to take it (Doha round) to a
successful conclusion," Sharma told the Brookings Institute,
a Washington-based think-tank -- in response to a question
after delivering a lecture.
"We have been engaged with all the key countries and our
partners in the developing countries. We hope that other key
interlocutors, particularly the United States of America give
strong support for the conclusion of the present round, which
will help in putting in place a global trade regime," Sharma
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader