‘India committed to take Doha to successful conclusion’
Washington: New Delhi is fully committed to
take the Doha round of trade negotiations to a successful
conclusion, Indian Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma
"We have a firm commitment to take it (Doha round) to a
successful conclusion," Sharma told the Brookings Institute,
a Washington-based think-tank -- in response to a question
after delivering a lecture.
"We have been engaged with all the key countries and our
partners in the developing countries. We hope that other key
interlocutors, particularly the United States of America give
strong support for the conclusion of the present round, which
will help in putting in place a global trade regime," Sharma
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened