`India, Denmark should fight terror together`
New Delhi: India and Denmark need to pool in their resources to deal with the menace of terrorism, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has said.
India and Denmark, both targets of the global terrorism, need to work together to isolate the forces of terror, violence and intolerance and pool their resources to deal with the menace and to build effective defences against it, she said during her visit to Copenhagen.
Kumar is leading a Parliamentary delegation to Denmark where she held discussions with the five-member Presidium of the Danish Parliament.
She said that interactions between the Parliaments and parliamentarians offer opportunities to appreciate each other`s concerns, aspirations and perceptions.
The Indian delegation also called on Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP