India focusing more on D Company
New Delhi: India seems to be focusing more
on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim as its list of most wanted
fugitives, who are hiding in Pakistan, contains 20 names from
Apart from Dawood, the mastermind of the 1993 serial
bombings in Mumbai, the other fugitives in the list are Memon
Ibrahim alias Tiger Memon, Shaikh Shakeel alias Chhota
Shakeel, Memon Ayub Abdul Razak, Anis Ibrahim Kaskar Shaikh
and Mohammed Ahmed Dosa, all involved in the terror attack,
which had claimed over 250 lives and injured 700 others.
The terrorist act was part of a series of 13 bomb
explosions that took place in Mumbai on March 12, 1993. The
coordinated attacks were the most destructive bomb explosions
in Indian history which was coordinated by Dawood Ibrahim.
Key Dawood gang members Anwar Ahmed Haji Jamal, Javed
Patel, Slaim Abdul Gani Gazi, Riyaz Abu Bakar Khatri, Munaf
Abdul Majid Halari, Mohammad Tainur, Khan Bashir Ahmed Ainul
Haq Khan, Yakub Khan, Mohammad Shafi Memon and Irfan Ahmed
Gulzar also figure in the list.
Other members of the D Company who also find mention in
the list of India`s most wanted fugitives are Feroz Abdul
Rashid Khan, Ishaq Atta Husain alias Ali Moosa, Sagir Sabir
Ali Shaikh and Aftab Batki.
Many of these Dawood gang members were involved in
terrorist acts, smuggling of arms, attempt to murder of
prominent persons and circulating Fake Indian Currency Notes.
Interestingly, except one, all these members of the D
Company are Indian citizens and now hiding in Pakistan to
evade law here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested