India frees seven Pakistanis
Lahore: Indian authorities handed over seven Pakistanis to the rangers at Wagah Border on Thursday after they completed their sentence in jails.
According to Pakistan Rangers spokesman Mahboob Husain, the seven Pakistanis were arrested in India for illegal border crossing and smuggling had completed their sentence.
He said they would be handed over to their families after certain verification of their documents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot
- IOC in talks to buy GSPC's stake in Mundra LNG terminal
- UK vote to leave EU `adds to uncertainty` in global economy: G20
- Finance Ministry allots Rs 2,000 cr extra budgetary grant for Chardham
- China builds massive seaplane: State media