India frees seven Pakistanis
Lahore: Indian authorities handed over seven Pakistanis to the rangers at Wagah Border on Thursday after they completed their sentence in jails.
According to Pakistan Rangers spokesman Mahboob Husain, the seven Pakistanis were arrested in India for illegal border crossing and smuggling had completed their sentence.
He said they would be handed over to their families after certain verification of their documents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Women have emotionally more intense nightmares than men
- BJP leader's son abducted by suspected ULFA militants, Rs 1cr ransom demanded
- Jio test uses commercial airwaves, but no revenue to govt: COAI
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 4: Play abandoned again in Durban
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 3 times on Day 2