‘India has achieved self-reliance in aerospace’
Thiruvananthapuram: Former ISRO chairman G
Madhavan Nair on Friday claimed India has attained self-reliance
in aerospace engineering with the active support of
"The country has achieved self-reliance in treating
aerospace materials with the active support of industries.
Indigenously developed rocket motors are performing
accurately," he said.
ISRO and DRDO have also played a vital role in developing
aerospace materials, Nair said after inaugurating the annual
conference of National Aerospace Manufacturing Society here.
Nair also stressed the need for new inventions to be put
to various applications in aircraft manufacturing, automobiles
and household appliances.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday