India knowledge portal for global anti-corruption body
Kolkata: India will offer a knowledge portal for International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities (IAACA), the global body on anti-corrpution.
Central Vigilance Commissioner R Srikumar on Saturday said it has agreed to build a knowledge portal for sharing information and best practices in real time fashion.
India was an active executive council member of IAACA, he said, adding it has not been decided who will develop the knowldge portal but a committee will look into rollout aspect.
CVC has also initiated a plan to encourage the country`s association in anti-coruption and urged all agencies and like-minded people to join the association.
"We have been discussing the idea for national knowledge sharing on anti-corruption and we expect to create it in a year," Srikumar told members of Vigilance Study Circle in city.
A call center has also been mooted to handle the increasing volume of complaints which currently stands at 15000-20000 a year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh