India knowledge portal for global anti-corruption body
Kolkata: India will offer a knowledge portal for International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities (IAACA), the global body on anti-corrpution.
Central Vigilance Commissioner R Srikumar on Saturday said it has agreed to build a knowledge portal for sharing information and best practices in real time fashion.
India was an active executive council member of IAACA, he said, adding it has not been decided who will develop the knowldge portal but a committee will look into rollout aspect.
CVC has also initiated a plan to encourage the country`s association in anti-coruption and urged all agencies and like-minded people to join the association.
"We have been discussing the idea for national knowledge sharing on anti-corruption and we expect to create it in a year," Srikumar told members of Vigilance Study Circle in city.
A call center has also been mooted to handle the increasing volume of complaints which currently stands at 15000-20000 a year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing