India knowledge portal for global anti-corruption body
Kolkata: India will offer a knowledge portal for International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities (IAACA), the global body on anti-corrpution.
Central Vigilance Commissioner R Srikumar on Saturday said it has agreed to build a knowledge portal for sharing information and best practices in real time fashion.
India was an active executive council member of IAACA, he said, adding it has not been decided who will develop the knowldge portal but a committee will look into rollout aspect.
CVC has also initiated a plan to encourage the country`s association in anti-coruption and urged all agencies and like-minded people to join the association.
"We have been discussing the idea for national knowledge sharing on anti-corruption and we expect to create it in a year," Srikumar told members of Vigilance Study Circle in city.
A call center has also been mooted to handle the increasing volume of complaints which currently stands at 15000-20000 a year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested