India, Mongolia to cooperate on security and foreign policy
Ulaanbaatar: India and Mongolia have
agreed to widen the collaboration between the security and
foreign policy organisations of the two countries.
This was agreed during a visit of a high-level Indian
delegation led by H Upadhyaya, Chairman of the Joint
Intelligence Committee Secretariat under the National Security
During a meeting with Mongolian Minister of Foreign
Affairs G Zandanshatar here, Upadhyaya said India is ready to
give technical assistance to the National Security Council of
Mongolia with an aim to widen the collaboration between the
security and foreign policy organisations of the two
The Indian delegation visited Mongolia at the invitation
of Enkhtuvshin, a Secretary of Mongolia`s National Security
Zandanshatar underlined importance of keeping a frequency
of high level mutual visits and political talks, and expressed
his satisfaction with strengthening of the ties between the
National security councils and defense organisations.
The Mongolian minister said his country supports India`s
effort to become a member of the UN Security Council.
He expressed a willingness to continue the cooperation
with India in improving skills of Mongolia for participating
in the UN peacekeeping operations and in frames of the
multilateral cooperation for regional security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued