India must have friendly relations with all: PM
Jaipur: India must have friendly relations with all countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday.
The Prime Minister`s statement came in an intervention he made during a discussion on foreign affairs at the ongoing Congress `Chintan Shivir` here when some party members were critical of Pakistan following the tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir and the barbaric killing of two Indian soldiers.
Manmohan Singh had earlier this week said it could not be "business as usual" with Pakistan following the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months