India must have friendly relations with all: PM
Jaipur: India must have friendly relations with all countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday.
The Prime Minister`s statement came in an intervention he made during a discussion on foreign affairs at the ongoing Congress `Chintan Shivir` here when some party members were critical of Pakistan following the tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir and the barbaric killing of two Indian soldiers.
Manmohan Singh had earlier this week said it could not be "business as usual" with Pakistan following the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara