India must have friendly relations with all: PM
Jaipur: India must have friendly relations with all countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday.
The Prime Minister`s statement came in an intervention he made during a discussion on foreign affairs at the ongoing Congress `Chintan Shivir` here when some party members were critical of Pakistan following the tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir and the barbaric killing of two Indian soldiers.
Manmohan Singh had earlier this week said it could not be "business as usual" with Pakistan following the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'