India must have friendly relations with all: PM
Jaipur: India must have friendly relations with all countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday.
The Prime Minister`s statement came in an intervention he made during a discussion on foreign affairs at the ongoing Congress `Chintan Shivir` here when some party members were critical of Pakistan following the tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir and the barbaric killing of two Indian soldiers.
Manmohan Singh had earlier this week said it could not be "business as usual" with Pakistan following the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal