India must have friendly relations with all: PM
Jaipur: India must have friendly relations with all countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday.
The Prime Minister`s statement came in an intervention he made during a discussion on foreign affairs at the ongoing Congress `Chintan Shivir` here when some party members were critical of Pakistan following the tensions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir and the barbaric killing of two Indian soldiers.
Manmohan Singh had earlier this week said it could not be "business as usual" with Pakistan following the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam