India, Pak can resolve issues through dialogue: US
Washington: The US has said it believes that India and Pakistan can resolve their differences through dialogue and it`s policy on Kashmir has not changed.
"Our position remains the same, that we believe Pakistan and India can work on issues through dialogue, and we encourage that to continue," State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki said yesterday.
"Our policy on Kashmir has not changed. We still believe the pace, scope, and character of India and Pakistan`s dialogue is for both the countries to determine," she said.
Psaki said US will continue to encourage both the countries for further dialogue and return to peace talks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’