India, Pak can resolve issues through dialogue: US
Washington: The US has said it believes that India and Pakistan can resolve their differences through dialogue and it`s policy on Kashmir has not changed.
"Our position remains the same, that we believe Pakistan and India can work on issues through dialogue, and we encourage that to continue," State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki said yesterday.
"Our policy on Kashmir has not changed. We still believe the pace, scope, and character of India and Pakistan`s dialogue is for both the countries to determine," she said.
Psaki said US will continue to encourage both the countries for further dialogue and return to peace talks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song