India, Pakistan forces exchange sweets at Wagah border on Diwali
Attari: Indian and Pakistani forces at the border here exchanged sweets on the occasion of Diwali on Sunday.
Border Security Force`s officiating DIG, Deby Joseph, along with other officers and jawans, gifted different types of traditional Indian sweets to their Pakistani counterparts.
Pakistani Rangers Wing Commander Mohammed Asheer Khan returned the gesture with an assortment of choice Pakistani sweets.
A relaxed atmosphere prevailed at the joint checkpost at the International Attari/Wagah border here today.
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style