India rejects reports of Sri Lanka taking over parts of IOC depot
New Delhi: India on Thursday denied reports that Sri Lanka had decided to repossess a part of a strategic oil depot Indian Oil as was announced by Information Minister Keheliya Rambukwella.
An official spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs said that India has been assured that such reports were not correct.
- Delhi petrol pump staff allegedly dupe a guy and then say - "Our boss knows Kejriwal personally"
- This Carat keeps your phone battery healthy!
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF
- Four people dead, 2 wounded at an explosion in Tamil Nadu
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress