India repatriates 14 Pakistani prisoners
Attari (Amritsar): In a goodwill
gesture, India on Tuesday repatriated 14 Pakistani nationals
including 10 fishermen lodged in various jails in the country.
All the Pakistani nationals crossed over to Pakistan
through the land transit route in Attari after `Emergency
Travel Certificate` was issued to them by the Pakistani High
While the 10 fishermen were released from a Gujarat
jail, two Pakistanis were released in Jammu and Kashmir and
one each in Maharashtra and Punjab.
The Pakistani nationals were arrested for illegally
entering Indian territory, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?