India should give strong reply to Pak firing: Subramanian Swamy
Rameswaram: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said India should give a strong reply to the "intermittent firing" by Pakistan soldiers.
"India should give a strong reply to the intermittent firing by Pakistan soldiers. Unfortunately, there is an inefficient and ineffective government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
He alleged that previous DMK government was responsible for the present power crisis in Tamil Nadu.
He said if he became the Chief Minister he would ensure 24 hours power supply.
To a question on Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announcing that AIADMK would not have an alliance with BJP or Congress for Lok Sabha polls, he said there was still time.
Jayalalithaa had said her party would go it alone in the next Lok Sabha polls and secure all 40 seats (39 in Tamil Nadu and one in Puducherry) to assert its rights in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof