India should give strong reply to Pak firing: Subramanian Swamy
Rameswaram: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said India should give a strong reply to the "intermittent firing" by Pakistan soldiers.
"India should give a strong reply to the intermittent firing by Pakistan soldiers. Unfortunately, there is an inefficient and ineffective government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
He alleged that previous DMK government was responsible for the present power crisis in Tamil Nadu.
He said if he became the Chief Minister he would ensure 24 hours power supply.
To a question on Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announcing that AIADMK would not have an alliance with BJP or Congress for Lok Sabha polls, he said there was still time.
Jayalalithaa had said her party would go it alone in the next Lok Sabha polls and secure all 40 seats (39 in Tamil Nadu and one in Puducherry) to assert its rights in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police