India should give strong reply to Pak firing: Subramanian Swamy
Rameswaram: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said India should give a strong reply to the "intermittent firing" by Pakistan soldiers.
"India should give a strong reply to the intermittent firing by Pakistan soldiers. Unfortunately, there is an inefficient and ineffective government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
He alleged that previous DMK government was responsible for the present power crisis in Tamil Nadu.
He said if he became the Chief Minister he would ensure 24 hours power supply.
To a question on Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announcing that AIADMK would not have an alliance with BJP or Congress for Lok Sabha polls, he said there was still time.
Jayalalithaa had said her party would go it alone in the next Lok Sabha polls and secure all 40 seats (39 in Tamil Nadu and one in Puducherry) to assert its rights in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000