India should give strong reply to Pak firing: Subramanian Swamy
Rameswaram: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said India should give a strong reply to the "intermittent firing" by Pakistan soldiers.
"India should give a strong reply to the intermittent firing by Pakistan soldiers. Unfortunately, there is an inefficient and ineffective government at the Centre," he told reporters here.
He alleged that previous DMK government was responsible for the present power crisis in Tamil Nadu.
He said if he became the Chief Minister he would ensure 24 hours power supply.
To a question on Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announcing that AIADMK would not have an alliance with BJP or Congress for Lok Sabha polls, he said there was still time.
Jayalalithaa had said her party would go it alone in the next Lok Sabha polls and secure all 40 seats (39 in Tamil Nadu and one in Puducherry) to assert its rights in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened