India should raise with Rehman Malik Capt Kalia issue: BJP
New Delhi: BJP on Tuesday said India should discuss with Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik during his forthcoming visit here the issues related to Kargil martyr Captain Saurabh Kalia and the masterminds of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack based in the neighbouring country.
"Government should definitely discuss the issues related to Captain Saurabh Kalia`s death with Rehman Malik...It should also raise some other issues. It should strongly flag the issue of bringing to book the masterminds of 26/11 who are living in Pakistan," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
Captain Kalia`s father has petitioned the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) seeking justice for his son who was brutally tortured and killed by Pakistani troops during the Kargil conflict of 1999.
In his petition, N K Kalia has sought an independent investigation into the torture of his son and five other jawans of Indian Army by Pakistani soldiers.
He has also demanded Pakistan be urged to conduct an inquiry and find out those responsible for the inhuman act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day