India should raise with Rehman Malik Capt Kalia issue: BJP
New Delhi: BJP on Tuesday said India should discuss with Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik during his forthcoming visit here the issues related to Kargil martyr Captain Saurabh Kalia and the masterminds of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack based in the neighbouring country.
"Government should definitely discuss the issues related to Captain Saurabh Kalia`s death with Rehman Malik...It should also raise some other issues. It should strongly flag the issue of bringing to book the masterminds of 26/11 who are living in Pakistan," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
Captain Kalia`s father has petitioned the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) seeking justice for his son who was brutally tortured and killed by Pakistani troops during the Kargil conflict of 1999.
In his petition, N K Kalia has sought an independent investigation into the torture of his son and five other jawans of Indian Army by Pakistani soldiers.
He has also demanded Pakistan be urged to conduct an inquiry and find out those responsible for the inhuman act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur