India should raise with Rehman Malik Capt Kalia issue: BJP
New Delhi: BJP on Tuesday said India should discuss with Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik during his forthcoming visit here the issues related to Kargil martyr Captain Saurabh Kalia and the masterminds of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack based in the neighbouring country.
"Government should definitely discuss the issues related to Captain Saurabh Kalia`s death with Rehman Malik...It should also raise some other issues. It should strongly flag the issue of bringing to book the masterminds of 26/11 who are living in Pakistan," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
Captain Kalia`s father has petitioned the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) seeking justice for his son who was brutally tortured and killed by Pakistani troops during the Kargil conflict of 1999.
In his petition, N K Kalia has sought an independent investigation into the torture of his son and five other jawans of Indian Army by Pakistani soldiers.
He has also demanded Pakistan be urged to conduct an inquiry and find out those responsible for the inhuman act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan