India takes up ULFA chief issue with China
New Delhi: India has taken up with China
the issue of ULFA `commander-in-chief` Paresh Barua`s presence
there in wake of reports that Chinese authorities have issued
visa to him.
"Government has seen media reports of such visit. The
matter was taken up with the Chinese side, which has denied
his presence in China.
"Government keeps a constant watch on all developments
having a bearing on India`s security and takes all necessary
measures to safeguard it," External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna said in the Rajya Sabha.
He was asked whether it was a fact that China has
issued a visa to Barua to visit that country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!